Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 July 2010

my charcoal drawings




  Well it started when I was about 11 years old, back there I was living with my grandparents for a year and solitude was just  knocking on my door, as they were an old fashion mind, full of rules, there weren’t a space for arts and fantasy. However, I always looked things differently and drawing was a way to express 
myself…sad that was little my way of expressing as drawing soon became another prohibit thing…









It was some more years later that I fall in love with all the contest on fairies and their world, not alone with the shadow of the darkness that always had a spot in my heart. So its difficult to describe some of my drawings, or why did I choose to draw them at the time. Some of them were taken as many from books,
cards and so many others are little pieces of me... 




No comments:

Post a Comment