Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

Extreme nails artwork



     Here I was trying to come up with some original nails myself when suddenly, popped out to my eye this huge and stunning pieces of art. 
    It seems that the Chinese culture really go for it when it comes to decorate their nails, making of it a very fashion statement and inputting a great skilled artwork.
     Since the origin of this art trace back for more then three thousands years , nail artwork is just one among of many unique forms of art in China.






















2 comments:

  1. Those nails are insane! How would you pick up a fork??!!
    Tamera xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you do these nails? If so could you help me out with my school art project? I would like you to be the artist that I pick for my project. Do you mind? Email me please.

    ReplyDelete